Re: Problems With F&B Flometrics TB.....

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Aug 30 2007 - 20:37:45 EDT

Kyle Kozubal <solocamxt@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Does anyone else have or has anyone else experienced
> problems with a Flometrics TB on their 4.7L V8?
[...]

   I'm assuming that this is a used TB that you purchased from a
private individual rather than F&B or an F&B distributor? (Since
you are posting for advice here rather than contacting the
manufacturer.)

   Even if you purchased it used, I would still recommend contacting
F&B to see what they recommend. Every contact I have had with Bruce
has left me with the impression that he is a stand up guy, and I don't
think he'd be pleased if someone were less than satisfied with one of
his products. If there is some type of adjustment that can be
performed on the throttle body, Bruce is in the best position to
provide you with advice in that area, and if it turns out to be some
sort of manufacturing defect, I'm sure he will stand behind his
product and make things right.

  F&B Contact info:

      bbridges@fbthrottlebodies.com

      http://www.fbthrottlebodiesicom