RE: Gauge Cluster

From: Brian (hskr@san.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 11:49:35 EDT

The cluster stores mileage as well, so whatever mileage is on the cluster
you put in, is what will be displayed by the odometer. I have put a '99
cluster into my '00 and had it work just fine, except I lost the ability to
check my codes with the key trick. I'd see if you could work out a deal
that if the cluster doesn't work you could return it for a refund. And if
it does work, try the key on/key off trick to check codes. I'm interested
to see if it's a cluster function since I lost it when I put a '99 cluster
in my '00.

brian cropp