Re: More scan tool data from the Ram

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 19:50:25 EDT

I have the Elmscan scanner. The free software that
comes with it isn't very useful. Many options and
features "not available in this version". No idea how
to get the right version. The Proscan 5.0 program that
you buy with the scanner is okay,but isn't
"feature-packed" either. Might try PCMSCAN next.

Steve P.

http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/01_ram_scandata_2.txt