Re: More scan tool data from the Ram

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Thu Aug 30 2007 - 23:15:35 EDT

On the scan tool data which tool are you using to collect it?

What does anyone think of this one?

http://www.myscantool.com/details.html

Bill
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop
playing."
-George Bernard Shaw

00 cc R/T Hemi Orange w/shacker hood
72, 440 Six Pack Charger Rally