Re: More scan tool data from the Ram

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2007 - 01:04:31 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> I've posted the above data (and also the data that Tom posted on
> the 27th) in spreadsheet format at:
>
> http://www.jonsteiger.com/scan/out
>
> .csv is a comma delimited text file, which can be opened by, or
> imported into any spreadsheet program (such as Excel). I thought with
> the data in that format, it would be a lot easier to read and detect
> trends for anybody who is trying to help Tom to diagnose his problem.
> With it in spreadsheet format, somebody could even create graphs and
> such, were they so inclined.
>
> BTW Tom, I wrote a script to do the conversion, so if you have any
> additional data logs that you want to post, it is a very easy and
> quick process for me to convert them for you, if you like. I can
> either post them on my web site as I have done above, and/or can
> e-mail them to you.

Hey thanks Jon!! :D

>>But something happened when I clicked submit on the web gateway... and the
>>message seems to have vanished.
>

> Argh! I hate when that happens! Filling in text forms on the web
> is the worst! Whenver I have to do that, like if I'm asking a seller
> a question or answering a question on eBay, every now and again, I'll
> do a control-a (to select all the text in the box) then control-c to
> copy it to the clipboard. That way, if I accidentally hit escape or
> something goes wrong during the submit, I can just paste (control-v)
> it back into the text box and I haven't lost anything, unless the
> entire computer crashes of course. At any rate, you have my
> condolences, that exact scenario has happened to me more times than I
> care to remember! :-(

Yeah - Ive done the copy/paste thing myself too... LOL - guess I didn;t
expect the DML servers to be so rude as to chuck my message into the bit
buckets heh...

50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering Committee
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine