Re: More scan tool data from the Ram

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2007 - 01:46:22 EDT

DodgeDe@cs.com wrote:

> On the scan tool data which tool are you using to collect it?

Using an Actron CP9185 scan tool...

picked up the optional OBD-I chrysler cable

> What does anyone think of this one?
>
> http://www.myscantool.com/details.html

hmm - well it doesnt look all that bad - but their claims that you can
instantly fix any problem with their software, seems like marketing
hype. Even shops with real top end tools and software can have problems
  figuring out whats wrong. You have to be able to know how to use the
tools.

Ironically I'm in that position myself - LOL I have that Actron scanner
- and I'm not able to decypher all the data.

50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering Committee
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine