Re: Ground problem

From: hskr@san.rr.com
Date: Tue Sep 04 2007 - 16:09:51 EDT

If the bulb housings are that rusty, I'd start by replacing them. Get
a digital meter to check the wires and make sure they are good. Start
at the taillights and work your way forwrd inspectin the wire harness.
Any cracks in the wire insulation is bad and will allow in corrosion
which will destroy the wires from the inside out.