Re: Re: Daktoberfest 2007 Date has been set

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2007 - 23:17:03 EDT

Oh...pray to the weather gods that we do not bring rain from the midwest...

Does anyone know any anti-rain chants?

I should be able to make it. if anything, I may not be driving my Dakota,
as the gas would cost too much. Then again, I may.... Has anyone ever
replaced their power steering? I've got leaks.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
"It's not the meat, it's how you apply the rub"