Re: Why cant there be a DakotaFest or Daktoberfest in the Midwest????

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2007 - 09:09:37 EDT

On Sep 7, 2007, at 2:32 AM, "\"Digger\""
<dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I own my own business,and dont have the luxury of
> taking off for New York state or somewhere out
> there...
>
> Wish someone would organize something in
> Wisconsin,Illinois or Iowa...

Well it does take one of those "someone"s to do it. These things dont
just come out of thin air. This area has always seemed to have one of
the more active contingents of DMLers, and Jom has hosting space and
inclination to put it together (thanks Jon). When "someone" gets those
things assembled in the Midwest then it will happen.

--
Mike