Re: Finally got the scan tool data...

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2007 - 09:37:49 EDT

I really dont know why I'm bothering to reply to this... Oh well.

On Aug 28, 2007, at 11:46 PM, Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com>
wrote:

> andy levy wrote:
>
>> On 08/27/2007 23:58, SilverEightynine@aol.com wrote:
>>>
>>> Plugged the thing into my new HP Pavilion (yeah I bought a PC I'm
>>> not Mac Pure
>>> anymore - and Windows Vista does suck)
>>> *This space reserved for Mike Maskalans to make insulting comments
>>> about Tom
>>> and having bought a PC with Vista*
>> What, I can't join in?
>
> Eh - no not really... I've always regarded Mike as a fellow Mac
> Zealot...

Zealot? No. I'm not a macmac, I just hate windows. I think youre a bit
silly for buying a brand new pc laptop for a job that a $15 PII
desktop could do when its not your first preference for computer use,
but to each his own.

> Being the devoted unwavering Mac user that I have been my entire
> life... having never purchased a computer that was anything other
> than Apple Kosher...
>
> having NEVER sold, recycled, traded, given away, or thrown out any
> old Mac that I have owned... (I have two Mac Classics, a 100 MHz
> 603e 5300 PowerPC Performa, a 400 MHz Powerbook G3 "Bronze" edition
> laptop, a 500 MHz Indigo classic iMac, an 800 MHz G4 "iLamp" iMac,
> and a 1.6 GHz G5 17 inch flat panel iMac - and an iPod Nano, black)
>
> Just the presence of a HP Pavilion with the infamous Vista... will
> give other Mac devotees (keyword MAC)

Keyword? Youre not still on AOL are you? Man alive....

And for christs sake it's Mac not MAC! Apple computer and media access
control have nothingto do with one another.

> sure cause to harass me... but Apple Law has restrictions and
> conditions.

Ummmmm....

--
Mike