Re: Finally got the scan tool data...

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2007 - 10:11:14 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> I really dont know why I'm bothering to reply to this... Oh well.

Because its too tempting?

> On Aug 28, 2007, at 11:46 PM, Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com>
> wrote:
>

>>andy levy wrote:

>>>What, I can't join in?
>>
>>Eh - no not really... I've always regarded Mike as a fellow Mac
>>Zealot...
>

> Zealot? No. I'm not a macmac, I just hate windows. I think youre a bit
> silly for buying a brand new pc laptop for a job that a $15 PII
> desktop could do when its not your first preference for computer use,
> but to each his own.

Was a walmart El-cheapo desktop unit... I don't feel bad for having
bought the computer - I did buy a nice 20 inch LCD flat screen - so that
when the PC gets blown up with lots of explosives - I'll have a nice
little screen for a new Mac.

>>Being the devoted unwavering Mac user that I have been my entire
>>life... having never purchased a computer that was anything other
>>than Apple Kosher...
>>
>>having NEVER sold, recycled, traded, given away, or thrown out any
>>old Mac that I have owned... (I have two Mac Classics, a 100 MHz
>>603e 5300 PowerPC Performa, a 400 MHz Powerbook G3 "Bronze" edition
>>laptop, a 500 MHz Indigo classic iMac, an 800 MHz G4 "iLamp" iMac,
>>and a 1.6 GHz G5 17 inch flat panel iMac - and an iPod Nano, black)
>>
>>Just the presence of a HP Pavilion with the infamous Vista... will
>>give other Mac devotees (keyword MAC)
>

> Keyword? Youre not still on AOL are you? Man alive....

Ever notice what email address I post to The List from? hehe

I use free AOL, have Charter for high speed cable

> And for christs sake it's Mac not MAC! Apple computer and media access
> control have nothingto do with one another.

the use of "MAC" Vs "Mac" is more from my particular flavor of typing
skills: crappy

>>sure cause to harass me... but Apple Law has restrictions and
>>conditions.
>>

> Ummmmm....

Its all in good fun! Sheesh! Don't take it all so seriously lol

50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering Committee
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine