My review of KYB Gas-A-Just Shocks / Bridgestone Dueler Revo / Ollo HID Headlamps

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2007 - 20:21:36 EDT

KYB Gas-A-Just

I've had them on for a week now and I like them. My factory ones were
pretty beat. The ride is much nicer now. I can't quite compare them to the
factory shocks as new because I just don't remember. I am very satisfied
with the ride. I was afraid they might be too stiff buit they aren't at
all.

Bridgestone Dueler Revo

I put on my second set two weeks ago. My first set were really beat. I had
them for about 40k miles. I would say the last 10k were less than steller.
Those were 40k of some agressive driving. The new set are perferming
great. I now longer slide off the turns when I whip around them. :)

Ollo HID Headlamps

The set I received didn't work properly. I had the high/low ones. So I
sent them back to China. Well, I guess they never got them because I never
got a replacement set. So I'm out about 180$ on that one. Thanks Ollo!

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure