Parting out 1989 4x4 convertible

From: sneezer@gmail.com
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 15:20:08 EDT

Well - recent financial setbacks are forcing me to part out this project. Well,
that and the fact that I found out the tranny is an Ax-15 and not a NV-3550
like I was told when I bought it. (Previous owner had swapped trannys when it
still had a V6, he thought it was an NV3550. He was wrong.)

Anyway - the following items are already gone:

front fenders
front/rear gears
front diff
bumpers, grille
Dash, gauges
rear driveshaft
original black bed is gone, but I do have a 92 red/tan bed with a dent in the
side and a tore up stake pocket, hidden under an over the rail bedliner.

Interior has already been stripped but I have everything in a box. Carpet could
stand to be cleaned and it has been wet several times - has been out of the
truck for a month or two. I am pulling the 360 out this week and will keep it
as a spare. Transfer case and tranny will be up for sale as soon as I get them
out of the truck. If no one buys the rolling chassis it goes to the junkyard at
the end of the month.

I hate to see it go, it had potential and was a convertible. Unfortunately I
will not have the time or money to see it to the end, and the recent discovery
on the tranny pretty much nailed the coffin shut.

Kevin
1992 CC 2wd 360 swap