RE: RE: RE: 2000 Dakota 2WD front brakes

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2007 - 09:50:55 EDT

I have had experience with the faulty brake hose issue on two Stratusi
in the family, one mine and one my parent's, but not any of the Daks.
Honestly, if I didn't already know that this was a known issue with the
Dak boosters, I'd try the brake hose first too. As far as being cheaper,
I'm not so sure. The last time I bought a brake hose from a dealer, I
came home with a sweet '04 Ram.