Re: Transfer case problems 2

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2007 - 12:41:00 EDT

I sure hope this isn't.Other than these dang transfer cases she's been
a good ride.It was especially fun crossing the Rockies fully loaded
with just about the only people passing me being diesel powered Rams
and sports cars.

Anyway, there is good news all around. My transfer case is out for
delivery and I have a job. The problem is the two are about 350 miles
apart, and I'll probably have to go up to the job before I make back
to my truck. But, by the end of the week, she'll be back on the road
heading up I-5.

Ah....it's just a GREAT day.

Dustin