RE: RE: HO Manifold Problem

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2007 - 10:08:24 EDT

You'll need to heat up the bushing and then gently twist/pull it out. It's
a press-in so once it's spun in the hole, it's basically toast. We have
fixed these at the dealership a few times from other techs tightening them
too much and spinning them in the holes. Heat, twist/pull, and replace with
a new one (I use either a plastic epoxy or JB Weld).

- Bernd