RE: RE: 97 2wd v6 leveling?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2007 - 22:00:45 EDT

Ah...in that case - you'll need to measure the distance from the ground to
the bottom portion of the wheel well (front fender). They should be about
the same in the front and about 1.5" higher in the rear. If not, either new
springs or aftermarket lift springs to bring the truck up higher. Fabtech
has a nice kit (2" lift) for the '97 Dakota (I had a 3" suspension lift kit
from them on my '97 2WD for a while). It really also depends on what you're
trying to accomplish on the larger tire size.

- Bernd