Re: RE: Floppy Hurst Shifter and Other Tranny Woes

From: Robert Schultz (not_robert_schultz@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 14:50:28 EDT

There is the chance that it was coincidence. But, they had moved all of
the stuff in console which leads me to believe that they had it out. On
their side, the original zip ties I used on the rubber cover were still
installed, but they weren't that tight and could have been pulled up
with being removed. So it could be that:

1. I didn't tighten them enough on installation(in ~2002)
2. it wasn't tightened when they re&re'd it replacing the tranny in 2005
3. it wasn't tightened when tranny shop re&re'd the clutch in 2005

I'll see what they have to say.

Thanks Bernd for the help on the P0433. I'll try and free up some time
this weekend and check the O2 sensors. BTW, the light went out after two
weeks.