Re: 2001 4WD - Ok to remove the front driveshaft?

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 19:01:08 EDT

Wow. I thought he was talking about the driveshaft.
That's what I didn't get,because doesn't your
driveshaft have to be there in order to have an axle
nut? It's gotta be there and torqued right in order to
hold the hub and bearing assembly together?? Right???
Anyone know???? Anyone?????

I dunno. I regress.

Steve P.

<9A82200A-85C1-4CD3-936D-0053B5A1A14B@tepidcola.com>,