Re: Was MAP sensor,now: Has anyone had a Dak PCM apart?

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2007 - 18:17:19 EDT

-- jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Oh sure, you basically spark off the Great Vacuum
> Debate of 2007 and
> now come to find out, the MAP isn't even the
> problem? ;-)

Jon,I prefer to think of it not so much as sparking
off a debate as an "enabling of thought." I'm an
enabler! :)

> I can't speak for 2003, but my '96 PCM is encased
> in the stuff; just
> a big block of it inside the case with a circuit
> board hiding in there
> somewhere. :-)

Well then,I'm gonna rig up a solenoid-operated
"battering ram" and dash-mounted switch,so when the
Dak acts up,I can pound on the PCM as I drive! Huh!?

Thanks!

Steve P.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC