Re: OT: Dual Hard Drives

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2007 - 16:05:56 EDT

I wouldn't recommend it for a laptop. If you want a laptop to use as a
laptop you'll want something that's light and has good battery life.
An extra hard drive will not help with either. If on the other hand
you want a laptop to use as a desktop, I would suggest just getting a
desktop. I guess the big exception to this would be if you do lots of
gaming on the go or at LAN parties.

Dustin Williams