RE: RE: Re: Vacuum 101

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2007 - 20:33:03 EDT

I know. I need some kind of medicine that'll help me
not think of really obscure things all the time. :)

Actually,I'm to the point where I can't stand to watch
anything I can't learn from. Too much really stupid
crap....who's in rehab this week,who got booted off
Idol,shows with people eating cow nuts.....I hate it.
That's all I can say about it.

http://tv.yahoo.com/