Re: RE: Re: Vacuum 101

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2007 - 21:15:32 EDT

Indeed.

But Celine Dion's ability to whip an audience into a
lather cannot be denied. I haven't seen that kind of
excitement generated onstage since........I gotta go
all the way back to Spandau Ballet in the 80's. Great
stuff.

Well,on second thought,"lather" might be a little
strong. :)

Steve P.

--- Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote:

> BLAME CANADA!!!11!!!1
>

> Steve Preston wrote:
> > Finally,someone else who sees the real threat!
> Canada
> > is the sleeping eskimo! :)
> >
> > Steve P.
> >

> > --- Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> >>intelligence prior

> >>locked up in a high

> >>living in his house,

> >>disperse a chemical

> >>catalytic converters, and

> diagnosis,
> >>
> >>the military will

> >>stroke feline, if

> >>cats? If not, I may

> >>plenty! ;-)
> >>

> >>Bwahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!
> >>
> >>(pause for breath)
> >>
> >>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!
> >>

> >>.. riot!
> >>

> >>--

> >>50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
> >>Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering
> >>Committee

> >>http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/
> >>AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine

> > Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search
> > that gives answers, not web links.

Got a little couch potato?