Re: RE: RE: OT: Dual Hard Drives

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2007 - 21:29:17 EDT

Sounds like you already did all that I suggested... I agree that
external devices that are used often on a laptop are a pain and should
be avoided. It sounds like you found the machine that does what you're
looking for and it's going to be hard to find anything else that meets
all those requirements.