RE: RE: Weird problem.....

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2007 - 18:52:31 EDT

No sir,you are not a goof. Goofs write really,REALLY
dumb posts! :)

But my truck is way too fast so I put it up on blocks.
I mean,why do they even put 4.7's in Daks? It's crazy.
 :)

P.S. I drove the work Dak (which has a badly-running
3.9 in it) all day,and I wish I could describe the
difference between the two trucks. I'd like to have
the 3.9 dynoed. It would be about 90 RWHP. It did run
really well today going up this one huge hill,though.
Really smooth and strong. Then it started crapping out
again,so I locked it in 3rd gear and drove it like
that. Helps a little.

Steve P.

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658