Re: RE: Re: Re: 94 Dak 5.2L Cat Converter Air Pump or Air Switch Valve?

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 22:33:42 EDT

Having grown up in Southern Oregon I never had to worry about smog
tests, now that I'm up in the Seattle metro area I'm going to have to
get it done in a few weeks...but this thread is making me a little
nervous, but it's good to hear some of the tricks.

Dustin Williams
1994 Dakota SLT 4x4 V8
Tacoma, Wa