RE: Look ma no fans! ( And, Whats normal idle range for 92 magnum V8s? )

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 22:36:40 EDT

(1) 650-800rpm depending on transmission
(2) No...idle is controlled via the PCM and IAC motor (you can try to adjust
the throttle stop but the PCM will compensate). There is a way by modifying
the IAC motor (or using a dummy), but that's definitely not the correct way
at all and somewhat "redneck-ish". ;)

- Bernd