Re: Strange? GenII on eBay

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Sep 29 2007 - 12:39:20 EDT

andy levy <andy-dak@levyclan.us> wrote:

> On 09/29/2007 10:44, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>> I stumbled across this listing today for a customized '95 Dak:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/2pupuh
[...]

> That place is only about 20 minutes from here and Marci drives by it a
> few times a day.

   Its a small world, after all. :-) Hey, I just noticed something
else. Mike especially will appreciate the seller's payment
instructions (and I quote):

"BUYER PAY'S ALL SHIPPING COST'S, AND I WILL ACCEPT CASH, OR CERTIFED
FUND'S ONLY."

  Hmmm, if that sentence causes Mike's brain to hemorrhage, am I
liable, or just the seller? ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-