Re: Strange? GenII on eBay

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2007 - 18:37:41 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:

> jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>

>> "BUYER PAY'S ALL SHIPPING COST'S, AND I WILL ACCEPT CASH, OR CERTIFED
>> FUND'S ONLY."
>>
>> Hmmm, if that sentence causes Mike's brain to hemorrhage, am I
>> liable, or just the seller? ;-)
>>

> hahahahhaha
>
> Much like hi's Dakota he seem's to think that every word that end's with
> "S" should have the proper punctuation's.
>
> Terrible Tom

Ok that should have read "much like his dakota.....

Ok ya know, I'm not sure where I was going with that original comment...
two thoughts seemed to merge there - Something like "his dakota looks
pointless" and a derogitory comment on his punctuation skills.

It seems a few synapses misfired in my brain and what I actually typed
was nothing at all like what I was thinking...

hmm

*twitch*

Terrible Tom