Re: Go on Daktoberrfest!

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2007 - 18:33:48 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> The Willys is in 2wd mode at the moment since one of the u-joints
> on the front driveshaft exploded. I've had the new parts sitting in a
> box here for a couple of weeks (haven't even opened the shipping box
> yet). I'm planning to have it ready before Daktoberfest, looks like
> I'm going to be painting a house this week though so my spare time
> just lessened considerably. :-P

Free time? what is that?

>>Weather permitting - would be nice to actually get in a round or two in
>>DAYLIGHT for a change. Should be cool enough to kep the masks from fogging up
>>too bad and allow for more clothes for added protection hehe.
>

> Yep! Sounds good to me! :-)
>

>>Maybe your dad or Nate too?
>

> I checked with them and they are in as well. (weather permitting) :-)

Schweet!! heheh I'll be ready :-)

I'm going to get a better fill paintball than that crummy orange I was
firing this BBQ. What color fill do you have now? I'd like to keep it
different from everyone elses for better identification

I came across this while browsing for paintball clips on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5kvHBOq9cI

Also came across a clip of 3 or 4 idiots - where one guy takes his shirt
off and stands outside about 8 feet away from his hysterically laughing
moronic friend - who procedes to light him up with about 6 shots to his
bare back. He had some serious skin damage - looked more like gunshot
wounds.

Idiots

Terrible Tom