Re: Dakotas

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2007 - 15:42:35 EDT

No,I'm not feeling alright! Nobody's around here!
There are no threads! How can we be woven together as
a Dodge family without threads?! :)
Plus that,Office Depot never has the CRAP that you
want! They are NOT "taking care of business" as some
would have you believe. At least not mine. Oh,I am
just beside myself today!

Thanks!

Steve P.

P.S. I think I'll go out and grab the Freon jug out of
the back of workdak and huff some just to cool off!

http://tv.yahoo.com/