Re: Dakotas

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2007 - 23:01:33 EDT

Steve Preston wrote:

> No,I'm not feeling alright! Nobody's around here!
> There are no threads! How can we be woven together as
> a Dodge family without threads?! :)
> Plus that,Office Depot never has the CRAP that you
> want! They are NOT "taking care of business" as some
> would have you believe. At least not mine. Oh,I am
> just beside myself today!

Hmm - well... I blame the guys who mutilated the dodge dakota design for
the 2005 and later models. I blame them for making a truck so ugly that
it killed off loyal dakota followers.

I've been afraid of this for a while - that after the peak of Dakota
popularity - people would slowly drop off the DML. They will sell their
dakotas after a while for something newer, something bigger or no longer
want a truck.

LEss DML'ers = less posting traffic.

There are however, some people who will always be around here who are
die hard Dak nuts who will never part with their Dakotas under any
circumstances - I'm one hehe... there are lots more :)

I shop at staples and I almost bought an easy button heh...

50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering Committee
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine