Re: Dakotas

From: GMBlows GMBlows (gmblows@msn.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2007 - 23:44:10 EDT

I almost bought an '07 because I'm a die-hard, not because of their looks.
But I couldn't get a V8 with a stick, so "No Deal".
We'll see what happens this year.

Pics of the '08 link below
This is the opening sentence: "Now boasting 600 horsepower, with race-bred
suspension, massive brakes and Michelin's sticky Pilot Sport PS2 tires" Read
on!

autos.msn.com//advice/article.aspx?contentid=4025041