Re: Dakotas

From: James Johnson (sixpackdak@execulink.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2007 - 18:29:07 EDT

I definitely feel your pain. I drive my Dakota all year round, it is my
primary transportation once the snow starts to fly. It's hard to justify
using a V-8 pickup truck as daily personal transport, but I can't really
get rid of it, I use the utility of the truck far too often, both for
personal use, working on the house and my hobbies, and also for my
business. I have a summer car that is a 4-cyl that I drive as much as
possible during the nice weather. I don't think I've put more than 5000km
on my Dakota since the spring.

Things are going to be rough this winter since I just lost my job (company
got bought out, I'm a "Surplus" employee, yay), but my Dak is paid for, so
I will be keeping it for the time being.

James