Re: Dakotas

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2007 - 19:01:31 EDT

Well put,Tom! But I don't know if the new Daks are
that ugly! They're not that bad,except for the buggy
taillights,which seem to have found themselves on Rams
now,which is just tremendous.

AND the
plastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for being expressive,but the interiors are not
improving whatsoever. There's less plastic in Michael
Jackson's face! Not good. Chrysler used to be targeted
(I believe unfairly) for having cheap plastic
interiors,while GM's were so bad the paint would flake
off all the gray knobs and dash components and leave
the black plastic underneath. It was a huge
problem,and I think it still happens with them. Like I
stated before,the '99 I had was great as far as the
interior went. Seemed plush and all that,but now the
plastic is hard and cheap. I get the feeling when I
look in a new Ram or Dak that we're starting to pay
for health care,benefits,and the high wages at the
factories now. Since they can't charge $40,000 for a
V8 Dak yet,and OHHHHHH HO HOOOO do they ever want
to,they're trying to cheapen it up in ways they don't
feel are important to buyers.

Steve P.

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/