Re: Go on Daktoberrfest!

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 17:37:35 EDT

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> Well I just spent the last hour and a half reading dozens of reviews of
> paintballs on www.pbreview.com

> And I concluded that I can't afford the best paint that seems to be out
> there. Consistantly I read reviews that seemed to indicate certain
> brands (at certain higher prices) perform better than el-cheapo paint.
> After reading and reading - I settled on the conclusion that the best
> paint for the least amount of money is the Super Swirl (I think thats
> the stuff you have)

> There is a brand of camo shell paintballs that have a bright fill and
> are supposed to be VERY accurate but difficult to trace as they are
> fired because they blend in so well. Ironically the same people who said
> they were accurate and loved them complained about the lack of a visible
> tracer LOL.

> I'll stick with walmart paint - I've invested enough in the marker - I
> can't afford expensive paint!

   I just found an empty bag; the paintballs that Ed and I got were
Draxxus. Unfortunately, that's just the brand name, and not the
model. I *think* what we got were the Drazzus Blaze. We got them
from countypaintball.com, and they ended up being a little cheaper
than the mid-range/premium paintballs at Wal-Mart, but worked a whole
lot better. (We both have Tippman 98s)

   I've only got half a bag of those left, and maybe half a bag of the
el-cheapo Wal-Mart brand, then I've got a case of PMI Super Swirl
from Wal-mart that I have yet to open.

--
                                          -Jon-