Re: Go on Daktoberrfest!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2007 - 23:42:06 EDT

On Sep 28, 2007, at 20:04, Jason Bleazard wrote:

> I was thinking of getting some GPS tracks of the trails (riding along
> with someone else), but if not it's no big deal.

I've got some from the first or second time I was there... I never
did anything with them when I worked at Pictometry to overlay them on
a map. I never got around to trying to convert them to some real
format from the Garmin native format. I should still have the tracks
though.

I thought I had a screencap handy but I'm not sure where it is.
Probably on my backup from my old work laptop, which is... somewhere :-)

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |