Re: Midwest Regional DML MEET

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 21:35:20 EDT

dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com wrote:

> Its my opinion,that we should have a Midwest Dakota
> Meet.As an interested member,i'm willing to do some
> research on an appropraite city/location,IF some other
> help me on this.
>
> I think that 6 DML members(including myself)should be
> enough.

you mean 6 people to plan the meet?

heh it took only 5 people to plan the entire DML colorado meet. And
that was a much larger endevor.

All we need to do is throw out a few sugestions - somewhere in the
greater Chicagoland area is my thought.

> However,this should be approved by Jon Steiger

heh - Jon is our Fearless Leader - not a dictator :-) we don't need to
pester Mr Steiger with a little DML midwest Mini Meet. All we need to
do is start up an event profile on the Home Page. Since I know how to
do that - I'll go ahead ans fire one up for us.

> I'm also reccomending the meet to happen sometime
> between May 1st to July 30th..

Keep in mind Diggy - that the BBQ usually happens around June/July - so
thats not a good time generally - to hold another DML Meet :-)

Honestly I think the best idea might be to do a Chicago Auto Show meet -
its a big enough event that everyone can justify a weekend off to go
look. Plus its the debut show for the PRODUCTION Challenger model.
Which I think is well worth that trip. I have not missed a Chicago Auto
Show in 10 years I think.. I have noplans on missing this one either.

We could all brows aroudn McCormick Place for a while - then convoy out
to a good dive downtown for chow. Watcha think?

50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering Committee
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine