Re: Midwest Regional DML MEET

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 22:06:15 EDT

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com wrote:
>> However,this should be approved by Jon Steiger

> heh - Jon is our Fearless Leader - not a dictator :-) we don't need to
> pester Mr Steiger with a little DML midwest Mini Meet.

   What Tom said. :-) A DML meet is merely a temporary per capita
concentration of DML members at a specific geographic location. No
need for prior approval, or if you insist, consider this a perpetual
preemptive approval. :-)

   On the other hand, if approval is a prerequisite, I could require a
nominal application fee, say something in the $20,000 neighborhood?
That would go a long way towards scratching this nagging itch that
I've got for a '68 Charger... ;-)

   Hmmm, you're probably better off not giving me the opportunity to
entertain such ideas. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-