Re: Midwest Regional DML MEET

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 22:12:09 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>>>However,this should be approved by Jon Steiger
>

>>heh - Jon is our Fearless Leader - not a dictator :-) we don't need to
>>pester Mr Steiger with a little DML midwest Mini Meet.
>

> What Tom said. :-) A DML meet is merely a temporary per capita
> concentration of DML members at a specific geographic location. No
> need for prior approval, or if you insist, consider this a perpetual
> preemptive approval. :-)

hahahah!

> On the other hand, if approval is a prerequisite, I could require a
> nominal application fee, say something in the $20,000 neighborhood?
> That would go a long way towards scratching this nagging itch that
> I've got for a '68 Charger... ;-)

mm kay - yeah I'll just forward that over from my swiss bank account to
you via paypal...

> Hmmm, you're probably better off not giving me the opportunity to
> entertain such ideas. :-)

Give you the oppertunity? LOL - hang on a second there skippy - that
master plan was allll yours!

50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering Committee
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine