Re: Daktoberfest "roll call"

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 22:20:49 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> I think I've got a basic handle on who is planning to show up at
> Daktoberfest, but was just wondering when everybody is coming down?
> I would guess that Jason & Norah are going to do a day trip on
> Saturday, but how about everyone else? Are you planning on Saturday
> only or Friday and Saturday?
>
> Thanks!

mmm well at this point - I have no laundry done let alone packed... I
don't have all of my paintball gear accounted for... and I'm still not
sure what I will be driving...

Yeah I'll be down friday night.

50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering Committee
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine