Re: Daktoberfest "roll call"

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 22:36:08 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> I think I've got a basic handle on who is planning to show up at
> Daktoberfest, but was just wondering when everybody is coming down?
> I would guess that Jason & Norah are going to do a day trip on
> Saturday, but how about everyone else? Are you planning on Saturday
> only or Friday and Saturday?
>
> Thanks!

I jst took a look at the weather report for DML Hq for this weekend -
crime in italy! I said something about it being cool enough to wear
more clothes and keep teh masks from fogging? Its predicted in the lower
80s! Good thing is its going to be sunny and clear all weekend!

Friggin A!

Going to be a great weekend :-D

Also - Jon - I read on the DML Paintball page - that you had colored arm
bands? Still have em? I'd like to do teams for a round or two... bands
would be a Good Thing :-D

Also I will have a spare mask and marker with me this time - so if there
is a willing participant with no gear - I can provide.

50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering Committee
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine