Re: Was: Go on Daktoberrfest! Now: Paintball

From: WiLieR[SS] (waffle787@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2007 - 11:36:41 EDT

I thought about that, but I already have at least a dozen matte black
tubes already. These tubes are all made of semi-transparent blue
plastic with a white flip top lid. They would be easy to find when
tossed in the woods, but also easier to see when in use. I dug the
three tubes out last night and have already forgotten the brand name
on them. One still had a price sticker on it for 3 bucks and some
change. I was going to e-bay them but decided it wasn't worth my time
since they don't cost much brand new. I would rather see them go to
someone in the Mopar family who can use them. If no one wants/needs
them then I will try to figure out some way to use them in the shop.

WiLieR

Composed and sent from a ~BlackBerry~
User can not be held liable for any spelling or grammar mistakes.