Re: Daktoberfest "roll call"

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Oct 03 2007 - 20:07:04 EDT

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

>> I think I've got a basic handle on who is planning to show up at
>> Daktoberfest, but was just wondering when everybody is coming down?
>> I would guess that Jason & Norah are going to do a day trip on
>> Saturday, but how about everyone else? Are you planning on Saturday
>> only or Friday and Saturday?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

> I jst took a look at the weather report for DML Hq for this weekend -
> crime in italy! I said something about it being cool enough to wear
> more clothes and keep teh masks from fogging? Its predicted in the lower
> 80s! Good thing is its going to be sunny and clear all weekend!

   Cool. :-) Although after you posted that, I looked and they were
saying thunderstorms. Then again, they said sunny and clear for today
and it was windy and overcast so they obviously have no clue what they
are doing. An ouiji board would probably make better weather
predictions than the weather channel. :-P

> Friggin A!

> Going to be a great weekend :-D

> Also - Jon - I read on the DML Paintball page - that you had colored arm
> bands? Still have em? I'd like to do teams for a round or two... bands
> would be a Good Thing :-D

   Sort of... That is, I have felt fabric and elastic but I haven't
actually sewn them into armbands. :-) That's probably not necessary
anyway, looks like we'll have a max of 5 players, so we'll be able to
know who is on what team pretty easily.

> Also I will have a spare mask and marker with me this time - so if there
> is a willing participant with no gear - I can provide.

   Cool. :-) I was just thinking the other day that I should keep an
eye out on ebay or something and pick up a cheap marker or two for
spares for BBQ folks if I find a smoking deal. Yet another item in the
huge list of things that I haven't gotten around to doing. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-