Replacing O2 sensors on 2001 3.9L V6

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2007 - 22:50:10 EDT

Before winter gets here, I'm planning some preventative and other maintenance
on my '01. I have that driveshaft to install, brakes to do, and I'm looking
to do plugs, wires, and O2 sensors. The truck has just over 100K miles on it,
and I have no records prior to 95K, so I'm assuming that the plugs, wires,
and O2 sensors are originals

Looking at Rockauto.com, it looks like I need two O2 sensors:

BOSCH Part # 15729 {Oxygen Sensor}
Right side; 4 Wire; Heated; Check / Replace Interval: 100,000 Miles; Universal
Type - Upstream
Left side; 4 Wire; Heated; Check / Replace Interval: 100,000 Miles; Universal
Type - Upstream

BOSCH Part # 15730 {Oxygen Sensor}
Right side; 4 Wire; Heated; Check / Replace Interval: 100,000 Miles; Universal
Type - Downstream
Left side; 4 Wire; Heated; Check / Replace Interval: 100,000 Miles; Universal
Type - Downstream

Right? Or would I be better off with the Denso, Standard Motor Products, or AC
Delco parts here?