Re: Photos Online

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2007 - 20:15:53 EDT

Thanks for the pix! I've never been there,and always
wondered what it was like. Looks like Jon has an
awesome place! The area reminds me of home here in WV
as far as the terrain goes. I'll have to come up there
next time.

Steve P.

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc87/silvereightynine/

http://farechase.yahoo.com/