Re: Photos Online

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2007 - 19:25:23 EDT

Nice pics Tom! Looks like everyone had a great time.

However, I was wondering about that teeny tiny itty
bitty fire pit. What did ya'll put in there, a couple
of twigs?

Wanna see a REAL bonfire fire pit and its aftermath?
Check out these:
http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=106080&postcount=15

Top pic has the fire pit all ready in the background.

http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=108178&postcount=55

Second pic down has the next morning.

Ray :)

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc87/silvereightynine/