FS: APS VB W/ New Sensor

From: Stew (dapurple59rt@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2007 - 05:27:20 EDT

46RE rebuilt and modified Valve Body - New sensors,
TransGo HD shift Kit, 200 dollars in parts from APS
(valve spring, rod, etc). Shifts greats, hard as hell,
way harder than the MSaine unit that replaced it.
Manual shifting it snapped imediately, barked the
gears hard. All partial throttle shifts were good.
After hundreds of dollars though I was only able to
get a 5100 1-2 shift and 46 2-3 at best. I've seen
people say this is normal since I dont have a B&G
flash, but I went ahead and got a used MSaine unit. It
seems to shift around 5k each shift, still low, hoping
the custom flash does fix it. But anyways, this unit
which I have nearly 500 bucks in not including the
original VB is for sale. - $200 plus shipping OBO.

http://tv.yahoo.com/