Re: RE: Factory Engine, Run - In Procedure, Gasoline & Diesel

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Oct 16 2007 - 19:42:34 EDT

Craig Faison <cfaison@magpage.com> wrote:
> A guy I used to know worked at the Chrysler plant in Newark, DE for years
> (probably still does). He has worked loading new cars on trains and he's
> worked moving new cars from the end of the assembly line to parking areas
> while they were waiting for transport. He told countless stories of
> abusing brand new cars - WFO in neutral for extended periods, manaul trans
> cars in 5th gear then WFO and dump the clutch from a standstill, neutral
> drops in automatic cars, etc... According to him, everyone he worked with
> did the same thing.

  People like that just make me sick. What possible reason is there
for any of that crap? What happened to a good old fashioned work
ethic and doing the best that you can in all that you do? Heck,
forget doing your best, how about merely avoiding outright stupidity?

  Sad to say, there are a whole bunch of people out there who are in
dire need of a severe beating. That guy, along with anybody who had
anything to do with getting his job back are definitely on the list.
:-P

--
                                          -Jon-