Re: First lifted Gen IV I've seen

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2007 - 00:05:40 EDT

On Oct 16, 2007, at 23:00, SilverEightynine@aol.com wrote:

> http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/ew/member.asp?id=122791
>
> mmmmm silver...

There was an orange and black one at SEMA immediately after they were
announced. I thought it was you who posted the link. I'm not in the
mood to dig for it, but I know the truck existed and was discussed here.

Aside from that stupidly long light mount that truck does look pretty
good. The tail strip screams mini-Ram, and it works.

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |